“If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.” – Peter Drucker
Accurately collect, process & report digital property data in support of measuring success as defined. No data is bad, but false data is worse.
Organizational confidence is critical.
- Setup Google Analytics (GA) account / property / views to measure success correctly.
- Setup GA tracking code / tag management solution to send digital property user interaction data to GA account in support of measuring success.
- Deploy tracking code / tag management solution container tag to digital property.
- Confirm digital property user interaction data being sent, collected and processed correctly by GA in support of measuring success.
- Establish cross-channel attribution; go beyond last-click attribution analysis and show how different digital channels work together to impact the overall business.