If you can't measure, you can't manage. Hold your online content, your advertising - your digital marketing efforts accountable. Let a Google Certified Partner help you gain confidence that your data is telling the truth, and help you constantly improve based on the story that data is telling.
• What are the business objectives the digital property should support?
• What specific user actions represent success in supporting those business objectives?
• What strategic user segments are important to business objectives?
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.” – Peter Drucker
Accurately collect, process & report digital property data in support of measuring success as defined – going beyond last-click attribution analysis. No data is bad, but false data is worse.
• Start an experiment that could result in an improvement.
• If the variation beats the original by measured success – make the variation permanent, and start another experiment.
• Establish a positive testing cycle.
iDimension, founded in 1998, is focused on helping clients formally define success for their online properties, deploy technology to accurately measure success, and then initiate an optimization cycle to improve.Read more