"By 2017 the CMO will spend more on IT than the CIO." A Gartner analyst shockingly predicated that 5 years ago. It's not so shocking now. Spending that much on marketing technology demands a coherent digital strategy - that is held accountable. An enterprise CMO relies on a "Chief Marketing Technologist" (CMT) to recommend a digital strategy. SMBs don't have that luxury. iDimension can help.
• What are the business objectives the digital property should support?
• What specific user actions represent success in supporting those business objectives?
• What strategic user segments are important to business objectives?
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.” – Peter Drucker
Accurately collect, process & report digital property data in support of measuring success as defined.
No data is bad, but false data is worse.
• Start an experiment that could result in an improvement.
• If the variation beats the original by measured success – make the variation permanent, and start another experiment.
• Establish a positive testing cycle.
iDimension, founded in 1998, is focused on helping clients formally define success for their online properties, deploy technology to accurately measure success, and then initiate an optimization cycle to improve.Read more
Google Certified Partner: We are 1 of 4 "Google Analytics Certified Partners" (GACP) with certified offices in the state of Florida, and the only GACP on the West Coast of Florida.